Device is able to boot and operate as expected for about ten to fifteen minutes. If the user attempts to run any programs that time period shrinks drastically.
Possible software corruption, failing storage media, or failing memory.
- Attempted to verify integrity of the filesystem but device blue-screens too quickly.
- Device passes integrated quick-tests for storage media.
- Device passes integrated quick tests for RAM.
- MemTest full run confirms that there is failing RAM.
- Disassembled device and reflowed RAM.
- Verified Full Functionality via MemTest.
- Verified Full Functionality via in OS Testing.