This device came in to the shop with undefined symptoms so I went ahead and did a full tear-down. Four screws out of the bottom plate, remove the plastic shielding that prevents the board from grounding out to the device housing, and one screw out of the bottom board which flips out with the ribbon-cable as the pivot point.
There were some terrible looking solder joints at wire connection points 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 that I was able to clean up without any issues using Amtech Flux and our shop Hakko FX-888D Soldering Iron set to maximum heat. Additionally, a couple other solder joints on the bottom of the PCB needed to be cleaned up and I did so for the sake of being thorough.
Since this was an initial investigation of the issue I went ahead and created a rough board layout and component listing for Resistors, Capacitors, and Diodes that can be used in future testing if the customer decides to go forward with paid diagnostics. Assuming that happens I'll go ahead and include both a marked and measured value for each component so that others have it as a resource and possible shortcut when troubleshooting.